The Uniform Collateral Data Portal® (UCDP®) is a single portal through which lenders electronically submit appraisal reports for conventional mortgages delivered to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. Through UCDP, lenders can upload appraisal data and view edits and submission details.
ProValu now directly submits your appraisal reports to the UCDP. With our technology partnership, we offer a robust and reliable link to the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) that allows for submitting orders directly to the UCDP without leaving the system.
Not only does this save time and effort, it ensures that all UCDP related events are included in the audit trail for the orders and centralizes all appraisal order information in one location. Submitting reports to the UCDP is as simple as clicking on a button.
Appraisal report forms for all conventional mortgages delivered to the GSEs must be submitted to the UCDP prior to the delivery date of the mortgage if an appraisal report is required.
The applicable required appraisal report forms listed below (for all conventional appraisal reports) must be included in the submission to the UCDP platform:
- Uniform Residential Appraisal Report (Fannie Mae 1004/Freddie Mac Form 70)*
- Manufactured Home Appraisal Report (Fannie Mae 1004C/Freddie Mac Form 70B)
- Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report (Fannie Mae 1025/Freddie Mac Form 72)
- Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report (Fannie Mae 1073/Freddie Mac Form 465)*
- Exterior-Only Inspection Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report (Fannie Mae 1075/Freddie Mac Form 466)*
- Exterior-Only Inspection Residential Appraisal Report (Fannie Mae 2055/Freddie Mac Form 2055)*
Fannie Mae-Only Forms:
- Individual Cooperative Interest Appraisal Report (Fannie Mae Form 2090)
- Exterior-Only Inspection Individual Cooperative Interest Appraisal Report (Fannie Mae Form 2095)