ProValu understands how critical the appraisal process is to your business. We also understand that you are quarterbacking many moving pieces. Partner with ProValu and let us navigate the valuation process for you.
We are fully equipped to handle rush orders at the customer’s request. Please let us know if you would like this service by placing a note in the “Additional Comments” section towards the bottom of the order page. Once we receive the order, your account manager will reach out to you for confirmation. Please reply to all correspondence regarding your order as quickly as possible as it is a rush order. If you do not wish to be charged a “rush” fee, please do not request a rush order. Rush orders are subject to availability depending on the area.
If an order is cancelled it will be subject to a fee to cover the appraiser’s time for in-processing the file, doing front-end research, starting the report and travel costs if inspected. If the appraiser has inspected the property, we will not be able to refund any portion of the payment. Under no circumstances can completed orders be charged back or not paid in full. The Bank or Mortgage Lender is responsible for all payments at the time the order is placed. All costs in collecting any monies charged back or not paid in full shall be added to the amount owed, plus the maximum amount of interest allowable by law. Amount owed will be the responsibility of the card holder and any party using the card or placing the order on their behalf.
ProValue values every client and is committed to providing the highest quality appraisals. We take rebuttals / reconsideration of value very seriously. Please note that only one rebuttal may be requested for any appraisal, regardless of the outcome of the rebuttal. If you wish to request a reconsideration of your order, we strongly encourage you to read and adhere to the below requirements for any rebuttal request:
A maximum of three, confirmed closed sales may be included on the rebuttal form. Please include at a minimum the addresses of the proposed comparable sales, their closing dates and their proximity to the subject property. If available, please also include the MLS listing numbers or sheets. Note: providing sales from the MLS will most likely waste the Appraisers time since they were already looked at as part of their data search and it was decided they were not the best comarable sales for a number of reasons. Appraisers follow underwriting guidelines and what you think is a comparable might not be one if it does not meet specific guidelines.
The proposed comparable sales must:
- Not already be included as a comparable in the appraisal report.
- Have closed on or before the effective date of the appraisal.
- Have closed within 180 days prior to the effective date of the appraisal
- Be within a similar distance or closer than the comparable sales already included in the appraisal report.
- Be of a similar size and age of the subject property or the comparable sales already included in the appraisal report.
If you are seeking a correction to the appraisal not related to the Opinion of Value, please submit all documentation (i.e., public records, MLS listings, etc.) in support of the requested correction.
Please note that rebuttal requests must be submitted no later than 7 days after the effective date of the appraisal report. Any rebuttals received more than 7 days after the effective date of the appraisal will not be considered.
There are several common occurrences that will prevent a rebuttal from being requested. Please adhere to the below requirements when requesting the rebuttal:
- Do not include any reference to a suggested value or range of values on the rebuttal form. We will immediately end the rebuttal process if any specific value or range of values is included.
- Do not include more than three closed sales on the rebuttal form. ProValu will disregard any sales included on the rebuttal form in excess of three.
- Do not submit multiple rebuttal requests. Multiple requests may be viewed as an attempt to influence an appraiser and therefore, such requests will not be considered.
If an appraiser’s response to a rebuttal is submitted and the appraisal is still thought to be unsatisfactory, please contact us at (407) 340 – 8885.